If you want to start trading on Binance, you’re required to deposit some money. To start trading, you can consider trading page which included four options for the primary coin such as BNB, BTC, ETH, and USDT. You can choose one of the options for trading and these mentioned coins are specific ones to be traded. For example BTC by default, you can search for the coin that you want to trade. The company will use Cordano as it’s grown in last month but the principle is applied to all coins. If you want to trade in with the primary coin, you will have the option similar to BTC or ADA. If you don’t want to see the results, you can change for primary coin.
Start Trading on BTC Market
To buy or sell BTC or ADA, you can use three approaches such as limit, market, and stop-limit. By clicking on market, you can click on the chart to load interface for a market order. It allows you to purchase or sell instantly at the current prices of ADA. When you purchase or sell BTC on Binance each time, you need to pay a small fee. To decrease these fees, you can click on the icon of a person which is available on the right of the header menu. You can click on account and tick the option below your email address for using BNB to pay for fees. Accordingly, it will give you 50% and if you don’t have any BNB account, you may not get any discounts. If you want to view history about Binance BTC, you can go to orders in the top menu and click on order history.
Binance Supports : BTC Market | BNB Market | USDT Market | ETH Martket
Specifically, BitCoin is a cryptocurrency and digital payment system which is invented by unknown programmer or a group of programmers. Without an intermediary system, it is included peer-to-peer system and allows the transactions between different users. In general, the transactions will be verified by network nodes and recorded in a public distributed ledger which is called as a blockchain. Apart from creating a reward for mining, Bitcoin will be exchanged for products, currencies, and services within legal or black markets.
How to Withdraw Coins
Whether you may want to withdraw coins either BTC or ETH, you will need to generate an address by using your wallet. You need to follow below mentioned steps as usual to withdraw coins.
- At initial step, you can go to account centre on top menu and select funds. After that, open deposit&withdrawal pages.
- You can choose target coins which you want to withdraw and click the button of withdrawal.
- Under withdrawal address, you need to click use new address and specify the target address which you want to withdraw.
- You can also define a name for the target address.
- You need to make a note that you can’t able to withdraw coins from other coins address. You may face the risk of losing funds permanently.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Once you completed the process of entering amount and address, 2FA authentication page pops-up.