If you have Binance account, it allows you to make deposits and withdrawals very easily without facing any hassles out. If you don’t have own account on Binace, you can create it by visiting the official website binance.com and register for account within simple steps.
Binance Withdrawal And Deposit Page
How to Do Deposit Funds to My Account
For making deposit funds to your account, you’re required to consider below steps.
- At initial step, you need to go to the deposit page when you’ve logged into the official website using your Binance account. Under deposit button, you can go to funds tab on the top right corner of the page.
- In the second step, you can choose the coin that you want to deposit. For that, you can look for coin which you want to deposit in the list of available coins and press the deposit button.
- You must click on deposit button because it is extremely important that this is specific to the coin that you’re going to deposit. For example, if you want to deposit bitcoin, you make sure that click on bitcoin deposit button only. This is because the address is totally varied from different types of coins. In order to expedite the process of depositing, you can search for the coin using search field.
- You can transfer your coins to the generated address in the field under BTC deposit address. For suppose, you want to transfer BTC from your wallet or from other exchanges to BTC, you can consider the address that you want to send your BTC at.
- Through this platform, you can view your history and the history of your deposits will be shown in the funds and deposits or withdrawals tab.
Binance Withdrawal Guidelines
To better understand the withdrawal process on Binance, you can consider the example as uses the imToken wallet and also any Ethereum wallet should work.
- Initially, you need to open your imToken wallet, create your wallet, and copy the address.
- Once you’ve logged into your account, you can go to funds option and choose deposits or withdrawals tab to proceed further. Accordingly, click on withdraw button.
- You can click on add withdrawal address button and input the address.
- After choosing or sending withdrawal request, you may receive confirmation email. Based on that, click on confirmation link and your withdrawal process will be moved further.
- You can check out your wallet to know about your incoming funds.
- You can verify your BNB account in your wallet.
- If you’re facing any issues with the withdrawal process, you can immediately contact the support team to get instant help.
What is Binance Coin?
Binance owns its currency which is nothing but BNB that allows you to pay for the different types of fees within Binance exchanges. It included various types of fees such as trading fees, listing fees, and withdrawal fees. You might receive significant discounts that affords you 50% discount in the first year using BNB coins to pay the fees. You can use BNB to invest in ICOs that are listed in Binance exchange.